Sunday, March 02, 2008

Disappointments:

So much of my life revolves around Sunday, as you can imagine. I love Sundays, they are always different and new yet the same and familiar. Today was no different.


Sometimes I put more stock in people than I should. I have been let down in the past and hard, but today was probably the ultimate slap in the face. I wish I could come to this place and not see the results of Satan's subtle pull. I think I need to be thankful that God has chosen me as incapable as I am to serve Him on the front lines in this spiritual battle.


I pray that I will always remember, by the grace of God, that Jesus Christ is the only person I can truly trust to not hurt me and not break my heart or disappoint me. That all he wants is the best for me and will not consider anything but His righteousness when looking at me.


He won't consider His own flesh - He proved that when He gave His all for my life.
He won't consider His point of view-He knows it all and all sides.
He won't assume to know and understand motives-He sees the heart.


Thank you, Jesus. For being my Saviour & my Friend.

No comments: