Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Blessings......


For the last year, I've posted a blessing for each day on my Facebook feed.  It was response to God's leading through a friend.  The year previous, she posted a blessing each day of the year.  It was life changing to her and in the process to me.

I was changed by acknowledging gifts in my life, whether great or small, into realizing that God had me every day, every step and every way.  I saw that even in the "bad" there was goodness.  

I hope this year to leave the format of Facebook and post the blessing here. to move forward with the seeds of joy, peace and love in my soul and heart to share.  And quite honestly, I need a Facebook break. 


Journey with me, while I start up my blog again. Sharing the blessing of God's work in my life's journey.

No comments: